Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Facts are useless in emergencies

Day MUCH better:

--coffee helped (thanks Carol!)
--talked to Mom and Dad
--talked to Hunter in Italia
--e-mails from Rachel and Julia
--the letters editor and I had the office area to ourselves (Mary Lou's funeral was this afternoon); we went on a field trip to the cafeteria, he sent me this funny movie review and one he wrote too, talked about the Talking Heads (I swear they are coming up all the time this summer!) and making obscure cultural references in article headlines, and I helped him edit a letter.
--Aaron sent me this hilarious article from The Onion, which is great since we went to IHOP yesterday.
--had a back and forth with two of my sisters-- Katie and Muffy are too funny :)

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers; I definitely felt them. I am working on my book review and laughing listening to the managing editor and the letters editor kibitz.

"
All Moanday, Tearsday, Wailsday, Thumpsday, Frightday, Shatterday." --James Joyce (I think from Finnegan's Wake)

No comments:

Post a Comment