Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best part about the day?

The best part of the day was definitely having David and Brett (a writer and an editor) come in my office and talk about lacrosse, et al.

It was awesome, to say the least. David went to St. Ignatius in Cleveland, which is the big rival to St. X and Moeller in Cincinnati for high school football state championships, and Brett's high school friend founded Warrior (which is one of the top manufacturers of lacrosse equipment--my own shaft was Warrior!).

My editor had to leave early today, which is not good for me, but I've been editing lots of pieces today. I'm finishing one up right now and I do have an article for the Kirby Center to finish--but still. I hate knowing I have extra time; I like staying constantly busy.

The two editors I work by have been kibitzing all day and asking my input on things, mostly because I'm a girl (I work with all men). It is a highlight of working here, for sure. My favorite discussion they had today was about older men dating younger girls.

Editorial meeting in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment