Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shuttle Etiquette Fact of the Day

Don't sit so close to the person next to them that you are sitting on their dress and cannot move. Also, there is no need to sit right next to/ on a person when there are open seats elsewhere on the bus.

Whatever happened to respecting the personal space bubble?!

In other news, it's raining today. Again. I would not mind so much, except my umbrella is broken. Thank you DC high winds and rain. I'm supposed to go to the Reds-Nationals game tomorrow with friends, so I would prefer lovely baseball weather. I have a lot of work to do, so it's okay to be dark and stormy. I woke up this morning to thunderstorms. I love half-sleeping through thunderstorms. Unfortunately, I had to get up this morning and go to work; but I did seriously consider not, and just larding around the apartment today. I have orientation in 20 minutes though, and I had 3 book reviews I copy edited that I needed to get to Carol, and I have my special project to work on/ meet with people about. Another busy day! At least I got to wear my wellies into work (kelly green with little navy blue sea horses on them, so classic).

I'm wearing this cornflower blue necklace with my dress today, and I feel like it is really bringing out my sunburn today. How chic of me.

In other news, Quinn (one of the Editorial writers) just walked in and said Jon Voigt is outside the Times right now, fiddling on his BlackBerry. How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment