Friday, June 26, 2009

Does jelly count as a fruit?

Today is Friday and I am so glad. I am working on fixing my book review and am re-editing my friend's personal statement for her med school application. I did it yesterday, but then the computer did not properly save it. I was peeved, to say the least, since I did a super thorough job, but I'm doing it again purely out of love for Schubes.

The office feels slow, but there's lots going on.

Last night Matt and I got a beer at the Hawk 'n Dove, and it was great to just sit at the bar and enjoy our brews. Tonight is going to be busy, but uber-fun. Actually, I think that about sums up the weekend-to-be.

Great article in the WSJ by Peter Berkowitz called "Conservatism and the University Curriculum." Very excellent read.

And I think this about sums it up:
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky
: Are you pondering cheese sticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment