Monday, June 15, 2009

Waiting for the Shuttle provides ample opportunity to grow

Articles and book reviews today. I am currently starving because I went without breakfast this morning. Always a bad decision. After work today I'm going to the Borders at Pentagon City where Dr. Gamble will be (book signing, I am guessing) and I'll meet up with Matt and others. Dakota's 21st birthday is today, but we've pushed the festivities off until Wednesday. Matt and I will still probably buy him a drink today, after seeing Dr. Gamble. It is his 21st, after all!

I think I saw a Kappa this morning at the metro. She was wearing a fleur-de-lis necklace and pearls (a risky combination), and two different shades of blue. How much more obvious did she need to be? I didn't say anything though because she was sending off semi-hostile vibes (morning does that to people) and I'm trying to stop myself from starting conversations with strangers. I do it fairly often out of
genuine interest, but I've started to think this is how I get myself into the situations I do haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment