Thursday, May 29, 2014

Grace the Conquerer

Dear World,

I am on the move. Prowling the floor like a jaguar through the jungle, I find myself stuck by the tv stand or against the leg of the coffee table. I am denied delicious treats of random wires, and I play with my spoon. Mom thinks she's tricked me into playing with a non-baby toy, but I'll tell you what a spoon is: delicious.

Mom and Dad keep talking about my PT and you know what that means: play time. Score. They're training me for the baby olympics. My right bicep might be low-tone, but my triceps?

Friends, Arnold is calling me for tips. Look at these skills:


Yesterday, I got another present from the parents: a Haba Walker Wagon. My ride is ridiculous. I can stand there all by myself. The wood is tasty too!


Okay, nap time. Gotta charge up. Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. No offense Julie, but GHB is seriously the best blogger on the interwebs. She obviously gets it from you!

    I am cheering for her and the spoon and her PT from here!

    ReplyDelete