Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why my siblings are great and make my cloudy day better

My little brother John walked down to the square to get himself a sandwich from Subway and brought me back a chocolate chip cookie because I told him I didn't want anything. When he got back, he told me he didn't want me to be envious of his sandwich (I would not have been; I don't particularly like sandwiches) and "You need something to be happy about and cookies make everyone happy."

Isn't he the sweetest and best 11 going on 12 year old brother?!

Now Marianne is back from the library and she brought me back a movie, "Monsieur Vincent." She thought I would like it. I am excited to watch it! It was filmed in 1947.

John is giving me a history lesson. He is so brilliant. John's lesson of the day: if you want to conquer the world, don't mess with the Jews. Next time: John's thoughts on Noah and the flood. He's moved onto Saddam Hussein now--I can't keep up with this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment