I decided to take a few pictures with her month sticker from Lucy Darling Shop. I did this after I put Grace to bed and before Will came home from the hospital. It had been a long day for both of us, apparently.
Laura was clearly not in the mood.
At one month, Laura is:
- 11 lbs, 1 oz.
- 22 inches
- an active observer
- seemingly serious
- socially smiles at her Dad the most
- placid with Grace's taps on the bottom, belly, and back.
- the recipient of Grace's thoughtfulness and kindness (e.g. big sister often tries to put her pinky back in her mouth)
- happiest when held, awake and sleeping
- very strong - kicked so much during her ultrasound (for a hip click) that the technician knew she was fine ((and still checked with the doctor -- Laura is perfect!))
- the most content baby
Love you, little ladybug.