Sunday, January 25, 2015

Grading Tunes

End of first semester means a lot of grading... and with February approaching (a.k.a. the month of my Mardi Gras/ Lenten bebe), I am trying to do ALL the prep! This is also Will's last week in the intensive care unit {until March, eye roll} so HALLELUJAH! Let's dance!

Here's what I'm listening to:

{for my students and my comments on their papers, esp. re: their thesis statements}



"You Don't Have To Believe Me" - Eric Hutchinson

{so much snow in PA}



"The Sound of Sunshine" - Michael Franti & Spearhead

{always a favorite}



"Roll Away Your Stone" - Mumford & Sons

{a fun poke at politics}



"Big Parade" - The Lumineers

{classic}



"The Shape I'm In" - The Band

{I introduced Johnny Cash to Grace and she loves him; pats her leg and keeps beat}



"God's Gonna Cut You Down" - Johnny Cash

Ahh! This is fun... too fun - back to grading...

{and one more...}


 "All Over Now" - Eric Hutchinson

Happy Sunday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment