Saturday, January 14, 2012

Win a Dinner with Steve Masty!

Okay, that title is malarkey. I have no ability to secure dinner, candlelit or otherwise, with Mr. Masty. I am, nonetheless, intrigued by his Monday post and the question posed of whom I would invite to dinner given the chance to invite anyone in history. I thus submit my list to the general audience, with the caveat that I have a soft spot for nonsense, slicing wit and apologetics.

Continue Reading at The Imaginative Conservative >>>>>>>

2 comments:

  1. In a just a couple of weeks, we may be having dinner together!

    And I could tell you about Steve Masty when we were both at the 'dale ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have dinner together! I am so excited to see you, and to hear about Steve. I've been told such wonderful things already, I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete