Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Five Favorites (v. 4)

I need a few of these things to make my day extra lovely:

{one}

Anthropologie monogram mugs are beautiful and functional. Most of our mugs match our dinner ware - a lovely white with a navy blue rim - but it's nice to have a mug of your own for mid-morning coffee or late night tea.

I have the "j" one from my brother's girlfriend
{two}

LaCroix sparkling water - I am constantly trying to drink more water, and my sister-in-law introduced me to LaCroix to counteract my coffee dehydration. I stopped drinking soda when I was in the eighth grade, and I adore the bubbly without the extra sweetness, calories or sodium. I love the lemon! I stock up whenever I see them on sale.


{three}

My personalized address stamp from Three Designing Women was a Christmas gift from my MIL two Christmases ago, and once we finally got settled in New Orleans, I ordered it and use it constantly for thank you notes, personal correspondence, and bills. The gift that keeps on giving - and when we move in June, I'll be able to order a new stamp for our new address and insert it into the stamp holder! The hardest part was picking only one design!

{four}

My Saints calendar and 16 month planner gives me enough space to plan articles, outings with Grace, exercise, and dinner. In return, the planner gives me a weekly saint bio, a quotation every month, and tells me what feast day it is (today is the Seven Holy Founders of the Order of Servites and St. Eulalia), as well daily prayers, patron saints, and other interesting Church tidbits.

{five}

Clementines are the fruit of the season, and they are like candy! I've been eating a lot of them lately, and they make me and my tummy very, very happy.


Join Hallie here!

No comments:

Post a Comment