Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pure Baldwin Talent

Now, I married an amazing man. Some people may think, Of course you did Julie! You've got good character judgement!

But seriously. I need everyone to understand how amazing B. is: for Christmas, he made me a music video about my favorite kitchen appliance to the tune and in the spirit of Rebecca Black's Friday.

Now, if this was a perfect world, you would watch this one first to fully appreciate his:


But in reality, you're probably just going to skip to his awesome work of art:


Yes, I really do love griddles this much. My aunt and uncle gave one to my big family when we were younger, and it's how we mass produce breakfast. It's easy to clean up after and versatile - you can make breakfast, lunch AND dinner on it. Our first one lasted 10+ years, and now we're on to our second! My in-laws even bought one because I raved so much about it. (And maybe now you will too?)

Props to B. (okay, his real name is Will as you now know!), my brother-in-law Eric (all technical greatness is his!), Ryan, Reagan, my father-in-law, Abby the dog, and one of the Baldwin chickens for their help in this production!

If you ever think a part of this is weird, then please watch the Rebecca Black video again. Also, the irony of the video is Will is not a breakfast person and I am. How's that for true love?

Enjoy!! And really: isn't my husband amazing?!

7 comments:

  1. I would love to have a real, built-in griddle just for such occasions. We have a small countertop model that doesn't mass-produce for more than three or four people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, girl! This is true love and entertainment all in one! And of course, Nic and I just ordered our first griddle this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the part where he's DJing with the pancakes! (And the chicken--do you know how much I LOVE chickens??? Totally one of my life goals to own chickens.)

    Griddles are THE BEST. My boyfriend has a built-in one in the range in his house, and it's probably one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! This is hysterical! Definitely better than the original...I'll take pancake DJing over Rebecca Black any day! :)

    ReplyDelete