Sunday, April 15, 2012

Divine Mercy: One Year Later

Today is the second Sunday of Easter, also known as Divine Mercy Sunday. Last year, Osama bin Laden was killed and Pope John Paul II was beatified.

Here is my reflection ("Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?") at The Imaginative Conservative.

"But child, you are not yet in your homeland; so go, fortified by My grace and fight for My kingdom in human souls; fight as a king's child would; and remember that the days of your exile will pass quickly, and with them the possibility of earning merit for Heaven. I expect from you, My child, a great number of souls who will glorify My mercy for all eternity." -- from Sr. Faustina's Diary (1489)

For my Bright Maidens Lenten post series on the spiritual works of mercy, see here.

Pax tecum!

No comments:

Post a Comment