1. Netting means you take the net and pick up the fish with it. Really, I didn't know what to do. B. thought I was joking too.
|Haw-haw, you want me to do what?|
|And this is not it.|
|My first fish ever-ever! Gluttonous little blighter.|
|The water was a refreshing 49 degrees|
6. One should be constantly re-applying sunscreen.
|My fair Irish skin was loving me right then|
7. Fish are food, not friends!
8. It's a lot of fun to take along a dog who likes the water and swimming for a half mile to catch up with her favorite member of the family (who was in the canoe), not to mention entertaining.
|She also likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain|
10. I need to buy practical sandals. Oh, and I like fishing!
|The SECOND fish I caught! (Please note that it is bleeding on me.)|
Also, I now get to use the phrase, "I done gone fishin'!!" in casual conversation...
It was a great day.