Friday, December 2, 2011

The Best of Times Ain't Happen Yet

My friend Maria (and fellow American Studies major!!) sent me this song- beautiful words and images. Truly good:



"Field Song" by William Elliott Whitmore

A little fun history fact: did you know, during the Great Depression, the government paid farmers to produce less food by working less land? Except, they didn't anticipate the farmers using the extra money to invest back into their fields, producing more crops on less land. The result was there were watchers being paid to watch the watchers over the farmers because they thought the famers were cheating the government! A whole lotta bureaucratic nonsense is what I calls it.

Oh, the good life:



"Good Life" by OneRepublic

I'm traveling up north this weekend- please pray for my safe travels! Have a blessed weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment