Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet Muffy!

My sister Marianne is so cool! She has a vlog channel with other "Groundlings" (part of her high school Shakespeare acting group) called 5awesomegroundlings, which they started to keep in touch, since some of them are off at college now, and two of them are still in high school.

Watch her latest, starring all four Robison sisters plus Heidi! She is so great:



In other news, I'll be gone for the rest of the week. My bestie boo Julia is getting married and I am in her wedding!

The to-be-weds and me!

We laugh a lot together.
I love her!
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Marianne is such a fun person! She's bright, articulate and alive! Question: if she wrote a post for your blog, would we be able to tell the difference between you two?

    Have fun at the wedding! (I almost said, "Have fun storming the castle!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Julie, is this the sequel to "Julie & Julia?" :)

    ReplyDelete