Monday, January 25, 2010

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.” -C&H

Rachel, I thought you would like to see this snap of Bid Night, when Vivy had the flag and I was at a pause in leading cheers up the hill. I was absolutely hoarse the next day, but that didn't stop me from teaching the new members "Rah Rah for Kappa Kappa Gamma" later that night, of course. Kappa toughens you up. :)

Today, my friends, is full: thesis meeting-dinner crew with Vivy-chapter meeting-reading till bed (and try to sleep since I have an 8 a.m. on Tuesday-Thursdays). I've already gone to class, written 3 letters and talked to a source for my thesis. I have to go meet Dr. Carlson soon and will attempt to re-establish order (i.e. clean) in KKG 11. My sister called me before her 1 o'clock and told me a story, the funniest part being “I paid four bucks for a shot and it was gone in like, a minute. What a rip-off!”

Things I like: watching ducks, Calvin & Hobbes comics, dance parties with Heather in our room

Things I dislike: people who play with their gum, rudeness, when my coffee tastes like coffee

Things I love: walking Heidi while the neighbors sleep, saying "Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word, and I shall be healed" during mass, phone calls from my far-away family

Things I abhor: the word "hate," smallish minds, lima beans

Happy Monday! Don't catch a case of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment