Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The French word for apple is "la pomme," i.e. I am eating a la pomme.

Today is a ho-hum day: nothing too exciting, just work. It keeps me busy, but I'm feeling tepid toward everything. I was just given a project by Editorial, so I'll probably put aside my book review for a bit and work on that instead.

Luke e-mailed yesterday and invited me to dinner, so I'm be dining with the FIRE guys as they're coming to DC tonight, so that should be fun. Also, I'll be making a special dessert for tomorrow (dinner with Kappas in Old Town!) and am considering starting either Madam Bovary or Dante tonight since I finished my Graham Greene novel on Sunday.

The weather continues pleasant. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Great article by Thomas Sowell.

No comments:

Post a Comment